Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tuning sabnzbd for Highspeed Connections
- SABnzbd works most efficient when it doesn't have to write articles to the disk cache.
- So if you can spare the memory, -1 is a good setting.
- On average it will use no more than 1.5 times the biggest file.
- Since most posts use 50M files, 75M is the average usage.
- Lower your connection count in Config -> Servers.
- It may seem counter-intuitive, since more connections should be faster than fewer connections, but if you use the 50+ connections some hosts give you the overhead from constantly opening and closing connections can slow you down. So start at the max allowed connections and slowly lower your count until you max out your speed.